Gift Cards - Frequently Asked Questions
Is my gift card redeemable online?
Only e-gift cards and our green gift cards can be redeemed online. All gift cards are redeemable in store.
Which gift cards can be redeemed both online and in store?
Gift cards starting with “2” in the gift card number can be redeemed both online and in store.
Which gift cards can be redeemed ONLY in store?
All gift cards starting with "3" in the gift card number can be redeemed in store only. You can find your nearest store by clicking here.
Can I check my balance online?
Yes you can, please follow these steps
- To check the balance on your gift card you must sign in as a Rewards member here. If you are not a Rewards member you can create an account
- Once you have signed in as a Rewards member, select "Check Your Gift Card Balance" on the left navigation bar and follow the prompts.
- Check your gift card balance by entering your 19 digit card number and pin.
How do I redeem my gift card online?
Follow these steps to redeem your gift card:
- At the point of payment follow the prompts to enter your gift card number and click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- If your purchase was greater than the gift card amount, then you can select your preferred payment method to pay for the remaining balance.??
- If your gift card value was greater than the value of your purchase, you will see a message with the remaining balance on your gift card after this payment has been processed.?
- Click on the "Place Order" button to complete your purchase.
Can I choose to use just a part of my gift card?
If the gift card balance is less than the value of your purchase, the entire balance of the gift card will be used.
If your gift card balance is greater than the value of your purchase, the remaining balance will stay on your gift card for future use.
Can I use multiple gift cards to pay for one purchase?
No, only one gift card can be used per transaction at this time.
Can I ‘top up’ a gift card?
No, once the balance of a gift card reaches zero, it is no longer valid and a new gift card must be purchased for future use.